The safety of our patients and professional staff is important to us. We want to provide exceptional treatment and care to them, along with following all relevant healthcare guidelines from the American Dental Association, Centers for Disease Control, and Spartanburg Community College. Thank you for understanding.
Masks are recommended for anyone inside all SCC buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
Guidance Plan for Patients
Our goal is to provide exceptional treatment and care for your child. Please help us protect you, your child, and our dental professionals by following these recommended precautions:
- No more than one (1) parent/guardian to the appointment, if possible. Do not bring brothers and sisters unless they have scheduled appointments on the same day.
- We encourage you to allow your child to enter the treatment room alone. If you must accompany your child, please bring and wear your own face mask.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitizers.
- When your child arrives, we will ask some questions about potential COVID-19 exposure. Have you been exposed to anyone in the past 10 days who has COVID? Have you had a fever in the past 5 days? Have you been tested for COVID in the past 10 days?
- If necessary, we may take your child’s temperature (and yours if you must accompany your child to the operatory room).
- If your child has a fever or answers “yes” to any questions, the appointment will be rescheduled. We follow all DHEC protocols for rescheduling.
- When treatment is complete, the patient will be escorted back to their parent/guardian to schedule their next appointment.
If you are a client and need assistance or have an emergency, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
Our team will continue to provide the same level of assistance and support to clients, individuals seeking assistance, and our community partners that we always have.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to serve our clients and the community while also doing our part to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
UPDATED August, 25, 2022