The safety of our patients and professional staff is important to us. We want to provide exceptional treatment and care to them, along with following ADA, CDC and Spartanburg Community College guidelines. Thank you for understanding.
Guidance Plan for Patients
- Avoid bringing more than 1 parent/guardian to the appointment, no siblings. • Our waiting room is closed.
- Parent/guardians will be encouraged to allow the patient to enter the treatment room alone. It is extremely important to keep a minimum of 10 people in the clinic at one time, and this includes providers and patients. IF that is not possible and someone needs to accompany the patient, they will need to provide their own face mask.
- Patient will be triaged when they arrive. This will include a written and signed questionnaire pre-screening for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients temperature will be taken and recorded. If a parent/ guardian is accompanying them to the operatory they will also be triaged. EVERYONE not attending the scheduled patient will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- If patient presents with a temperature or answers “yes” to any questions their appointment will be rescheduled and DHEC protocol will be followed.
- If no temperature, and all questions were answered with “no” the patient will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the operatory.
- When treatment is complete the patient will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water and will be escorted back to their parent/guardian.
- There will be no check out stations. Additional appointments will be made before the patient is dismissed. The parent may contact us by telephone to change the appointment if needed.