Call us to schedule an appointment for free dental care. Exams, cleaning and treatment are offered at no charge if your child:
- Is aged 4-18 and lives in Spartanburg County
- Qualifies for free or low-cost school lunches, whether attending a public, private or home school
- Is not covered by private dental insurance or Medicaid
Free dental care clinics are held on designated Fridays and Saturdays in our children’s dental clinic located on the central campus of Spartanburg Community College.
You will be glad you called Healthy Smiles for your child, especially when you consider that:
- Tooth decay is the #1 childhood disease. Untreated dental problems can lead to diabetes, heart disease, blood poisoning and even death.
- Countless school hours are lost each year to oral disease, putting your child at risk of falling behind.